- Small and Medium size companies are finding their old telephone system cumbersome and costly to maintain but not wish to purchase another switch while the next generation PBX technology is so new.
Many companies do not wish to employ highly skilled internal technical staff to maintain their communications equipment.
Services available from large telecommunications providers have not been scaled down to be suitable for small and medium sized companies.
Companies are looking for a solution to their telephone needs that will grow and allow them to seamlessly add and remove extensions and features as they need.
IP Centrex or Hosted PBX service – the perfect solution for companies of all sizes.
Without the capital investment, this solution offers the same features as the legacy PBXs as well as many advanced capabilities.
All office locations and all employees are connected to the same centralized location so you benefit from Carrier grade reliability without the maintenance and management cost of a PBX. Security is an integrated part of the hosted PBX offer.
Flexible and scalable – the sky is the limit for your business growth. You can start your business with just two extensions and grow to as many extensions as you need, regardless of the number of where everyone is located.
Hosted PBX service ensures you no longer have to be concerned with technology wiping out investment made in a PBX system. The hosted PBX is always up to date and leveraging the latest technology to ensure your business is running as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The hosted PBX service also give you much better visibility on where your telecom budget is being spent. You manage all accounts from your office and are now able to break down the voice communications cost for each employee. If you wish to introduce calling restrictions you can manage and change settings and features for each user on line, in real time.
- Three digits dialling between extensions, wherever they are.
- Advanced PBX features, including auto-attendant (IVR).
- Ability to have multiple offices at multiple locations connected on the same system – office to office calls are simple, free extension calls.
- No limit to how many concurrent calls the company can place and receive – all users can talk at the same time.
- Ability to keep existing phones.
- Same dialling experience from any location with broadband internet connection as in the office.
- With Find Me/Follow Me everybody can reach you at one office number with call forwarded to a device of your choice depending on time of day or caller ID.
- Automatic voice mail to e-mail forwarding.
- On-line usage monitoring, review and modification of VoIP extensions features.
- Optional Soft-phone to enable anytime, from anywhere free communication with the office.
- Communications with customers from any location can be billed according to you corporate long distance rates, avoiding expensive or calling card hotel rates.
- No PBX capital investment or high maintenance and operational expenses and NO additional telecommunication charges from local carriers.- One easy monthly fee.
What do I need?
Getting started with the Hosted PBX Service could not be easier. There are only a few things you need in order to ensure reliable and quality services.
- High Speed / Broadband internet connection in your main and remote office locations.
- IP phones or adapters which can be purchased from from us.
- Auto-attendant (IVR) and Queuing for simple call centre solutions.
- Direct calling to remote extensions independent from your main telephone numbers.
- Soft-phone to enable free anytime/anywhere communication with the office.
- Free local calls and inexpensive long distance calls.