- Your business is growing and you have employees working in remote locations and from home office locations and you have to stay in contact.
- You have staff travelling to visit your customers or suppliers and you want to stay in contact.
- Office extensions are going idle and mobile phone costs are climbing for staff that spends time away from the office because the mobile phone has become the most reliable.
- Long distance charges are climbing because of additional long distance calls to remote office and staff.
- You have no ability to monitor and control incoming and outgoing calls in real time.
- You have already invested in an office telephone system but it no longer provides a cost effective solution for your needs.
Remote Extension services can significantly reduce your monthly charges while adding valuable enhanced features at little or no extra costs.
Employees that are out of office, traveling or working from remote locations, can always be reached at their office extension as if they were at the office. This is completely transparent to your customers and co-workers.
Calls between remote staff, remote locations and your central office are FREE.
Our solutions are standards based and can interwork with almost any existing PBX or Key system (i.e. Norstar, Meridian, NEC, Toshiba, etc.)
- Free calls between your office and remote locations.
- Same dialling experience from any location with a broadband internet connection as if you were in the office.
- With Find Me/Follow Me customers and colleagues can reach you at one office number with call forwarded to a device of your choice (office phone, home phone, mobile, pager, etc) depending on time of day or caller ID
- Automatic voice mail to e-mail forwarding.
- On-line usage monitoring, review and modification of VoIP extensions features.
- Soft-phone installed on your laptop to enable anytime, from anywhere free communication with the office
What do I need?
Creating remote extension is quite simple. There are a few things you need to have in order to ensure reliable and quality services.
- You need a broadband internet connection with a DSL or cable modem.
- If the extension you want to convert into a “remote extension” is DIGITAL you will need to contact the company who services your existing telephone system and request an analog extension. Give our customer service group a call if you need any help with this inquiry.
- Additional phone(s) for another location
- Soft phone that turns any laptop into an office phone while travelling
- Enhanced Voice mail for remote extensions.
- Auto-attendant (IVR)
- Dedicated telephone number for Remote extension independent from your main telephone numbers.
- Free local calls and inexpensive long distance calls
- Additional phone, adapter or soft phone for travelling
- Additional telephone numbers with different area codes
- Separate extensions for your co-workers