- As a professional, you are looking to maximize your time and offer high quality service to your clients.
- You want your business to appear to be a large professional organization, but you also want to manage cash flow.
- You have limited resources and don’t want to miss telephone calls while you are travelling.
- You want the flexibility of working from your business office or your home office.
- You would like to separate your business line from your personal line.
- While you are travelling, you want to be able to make and receive and make important business calls without expensive long distance charges.
- You want to be able to monitor and control your monthly charges in real time.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services can significantly reduce your monthly phone charges while providing valuable enhanced features at little or no extra costs.
For example, you can be assured business partners can always reach you with the “follow me” feature. Or, you can have your voice mail messages delivered to your email for fast access.
Today, VoIP technology is mature and the services are highly reliable. Similar to your traditional phone services, VoIP services are based on international standards and have defined parameters to ensure reliability and quality for all calls.
If you have a broadband internet connection in place, we can guide you through the installation process and have you on-board in no time at all.
- Auto-attendant (IVR)
- Additional phone, adapter or soft phone for travelling
- Additional telephone numbers with different area codes
- Separate extensions for your co-workers
- One number to reach you where ever you are. With Call Forwarding and Find Me/Follow Me, your customers can call you at only one number and you can customize the device (office phone, cell phone, home phone, pager, voicemail, e-mail) the call is forwarded to based on the time of day or caller ID
Unlimited long distance calls in North America.
- Free calls while travelling. Optional travel phone.
- Ability to monitor your monthly usage on-line, review of modify your VoIP account features from anywhere.
- Automatic voice mail forwarding to email as an attachment.
- Choice of area codes for main or secondary line to allow for local presence in another city.
- Possibility to add professional auto-attendant
What do I need?
Switching from a traditional phone service to VoIP is quite simple. There are only a few things you need to have in order to ensure reliable and quality services.
- You need a broadband internet connection with a DSL or cable modem.
- We will send you an adaptor to connect your phone and your IP network (broadband internet connection) Optionally, you can even connect your existing telephone line to the adaptor, If you wish to keep it as a backup.
If you travel frequently, we can provide you a “companion travel” phone or a software based phone to allow you to call from anywhere where there is a broadband internet connection for free.